One year is over, another is about to start. Make yourself and someone you love a cup of tea and ask each other these ten questions about the past year.
1. What's been the highlight of your year?
2. What are your feelings about the year that's passed?
3. What are you really proud of?
4. What was challenging for you this past year?
5. What did you learn?
6. What did you let go of or stop?
7. What did you start?
8. Looking ahead, what do you want to create or create more of in the coming year?
9. Why do you want to create this?
10. How can I support you in this venture?